2012年3月11日星期日

introduction

Hallow,everyone. My name is Shizhao,Gao. And I'm come form China. My name mean is strong and healthy. I am 20 years old and I born in Xi'An,China. I think I have a biggest mistake in my life is that I break someone heart when I was a high school student. At that moment,  a girl like me and she has a long hire and she is beautiful, but I don't like her because I love another girl. So I told her"please take me away, I have not interesting for you, and then, she's cry." ...  And now, when I remember this thing, I 'm very regret about it.  And my biggest accomplishment in my life is I get a NO.1 in a Teakwando(kind of KongFu) city level competition.

1 条评论:

  1. Joe, You should not break girl's hearts.
    They are very sensitive. :)

    Can you please change your settings to English?

    Thank you

    Carol

    回复删除